Free Consultation: (215) 568-1510Tap to Call This Lawyer
Slade McLaughlinMcLaughlin & Lauricella, P.C.
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma, Business Law, Insurance Claims ...
- District of Columbia, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Tenacious... Smart... Principled... Tireless in the pursuit of a client's case.
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Legal Malpractice
Additional Practice Areas
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- McLaughlin & Lauricella, P.C.
- Slade McLaughlin has been listed in each edition of The Best Lawyers in America since 2003, has been honored as a repeat Top 10 Pennsylvania Super Lawyer in Philadelphia Magazine's Super Lawyers supplement, is Board Certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, is a Diplomate of the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys (with special competence in medical professional liability), and has been admitted to membership by the American Board of Trial Advocates. In addition to being listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, Mr. McLaughlin is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, is a member of The American College of Legal Medicine, is an invited member of The College of Master Advocates and Barristers, is a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, and has earned an A-V rating by Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest rating available for both professional competence and ethical integrity. He has co-authored a number of publications including a Medico-Legal Chapter in two editions of Anesthesia for Ambulatory Surgery (a text for practicing anesthesiologists) and two separate supplements for the Handbook of Civil Practice in the State and Federal Courts of Pennsylvania. Mr. McLaughlin was appointed by the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association to membership on the Medical Malpractice Legislative Committee and received a similar appointment to the Oversight Committee for PaTLA's statewide Medical Malpractice List Serv.
- Villanova University School of Law
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Distriction of Columbia Bar
- New York Bar
- New Jersey Bar
- Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.