Sean Michael SweeneyHalling & Cayo
- Business Law, Entertainment & Sports Law, Real Estate Law ...
Sean's practice focuses on business transactional law, business litigation, civil litigation, and real estate law. Sean has experience litigating business and civil disputes as both plaintiff's and defendant's counsel, helping buyers and sellers complete real estate transactions, as well as experience drafting contracts ranging from small business contracts to plow a parking lot to large corporation contracts dealing with operating and maintaining real estate.
Sean earned his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Marquette University. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Economics from Northern Arizona University. Before joining Halling & Cayo, Sean ran his own practice, Tosa Law Office.
Sean has not only the legal training and experience needed to provide complete service, he also has the education and training to understand the real world needs and challenges that organizations large and small face today.
320 East Buffalo St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
20720 Watertown Rd.
Waukesha, WI 53186
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Securities Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Business Litigation
- General Civil
I am always willing to give a free 15 minute consultations for all cases, and a half hour consultation for most business litigation cases.
- Federal Circuit
- Spanish: Spoken
- Halling & Cayo
- - Current
- I continue to focus on Wisconsin Business Law, Litigation, Business Formation, and Real Estate law. I have expanded my practice areas to include Securities Arbitration and Sports Law.
- Tosa Law Office
- Ran my own solo practice focusing on Wisconsin Business Law, Litigation, and Real Estate Law.
- Legal Intern
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Drafted and edited sponsorship deals and employment contracts for the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Marquette University Law School
- J.D | Certificate In Sports Law
- Marquette University
- M.A | MBA in Sports Business
- Northern Arizona University
- B.S | Business Economics
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1063452
- Milwaukee Business Lawyer
- How do you initiate a FINRA Arbitration?
March 1, 2023
- Can I sue my broker for Negligence?
January 19, 2023
- Don’t Put Your Money at Risk: How to Spot and Address Broker Misconduct
January 4, 2023
- Wisconsin Lawyers Blog
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.