Sean's practice focuses on business transactional law, business litigation, civil litigation, and real estate law. Sean has experience litigating business and civil disputes as both plaintiff's and defendant's counsel, helping buyers and sellers complete real estate transactions, as well as experience drafting contracts ranging from small business contracts to plow a parking lot to large corporation contracts dealing with operating and maintaining real estate.
Sean earned his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Marquette University. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Economics from Northern Arizona University. Before joining Halling & Cayo, Sean ran his own practice, Tosa Law Office.
Sean has not only the legal training and experience needed to provide complete service, he also has the education and training to understand the real world needs and challenges that organizations large and small face today.
320 East Buffalo St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
20720 Watertown Rd.
Waukesha, WI 53186
- Broker Fraud
- Business Law
- Entertainment & Sports
- Real Estate Law
- Securities Law
- Business Litigation
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
I am always willing to give a free 15 minute consultations for all cases, and a half hour consultation for most business litigation cases.
- Federal Circuit
- Spanish: Spoken
- Halling & Cayo
- - Current
- I continue to focus on Wisconsin Business Law, Litigation, Business Formation, and Real Estate law. I have expanded my practice areas to include Securities Arbitration and Sports Law.
- Tosa Law Office
- Ran my own solo practice focusing on Wisconsin Business Law, Litigation, and Real Estate Law.
- Legal Intern
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Drafted and edited sponsorship deals and employment contracts for the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Marquette University Law School
- J.D / Certificate In Sports Law
- Marquette University
- M.A / MBA in Sports Business
- Northern Arizona University
- B.S / Business Economics
- Wisconsin State Bar # 1063452
- Milwaukee Business Lawyer
- What if my Business Partner is Stealing from our Company?
23 September 2014
- What are my rights as a minority member of an LLC?
13 April 2014
- What if there is a judgment against my company?
28 April 2013
- How do I preserve my lien rights as a contractor in Wisconsin?
7 March 2013
- US Customs Seizing Goods for Copyright Infringement
17 February 2013
- WDFI Warns of Corporate Records Service Scam
1 February 2013
- Business Licenses in Milwaukee
27 January 2013
- Contractors Beware – Theft by Contractor is Easier Than You Think
27 December 2012
- Adverse Possession requirements in Wisconsin
24 November 2012
- Wisconsin Lawyers Blog