I attended law school in my mid 30s after earning my degree in speech communications, traveling a bit, waiting on tables, running a small food business and teaching tennis for eight years. Translated, I had a bit of a life and a well developed personality and world outlook at law school, unlike so many "kids" who go straight out of college and learn only to fight. My job is to see your issues from the legal and non legal sides. I need to see how the other side thinks as well to end up with successful results.
I do not come from an ivory tower. I've been poor, very poor, for years, and whatever I have I have earned it on my own. Remembering that path and that climb is essential to everything I do, every day and why I fight for all that you deserve and usually try to get you a bit more than the law allows. That is why you will find excellent reviews out there on my practice. We strive to please in your time of need.
- Personal Injury
- Consumer Law
- Products Liability
- Auto Fraud Law
- Contract Law
- Lemon Law
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
In most of our matters we are able to get the other guy to pay your attorneys (us) in the matter.
- State Chair
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Univ of South Florida
- Undergraduate Degree
- Willamette Univ COL
- Law Degree
- California State Bar # 190129
- - Current
Always inspect FIRST before buying a carFAQ used cars
Does the lemon law cover used cars?FAQ lemon definition
What exactly IS a Lemon?FAQ certified
Certified - CPO car. What are my rights?Extended Warranty
But they gave me an "extended" warranty?@%*!!Do I Need a Lemon Law Attorney?
Why you ALWAYS want an experienced Lemon Law attorney on your sideCustomer Satisfaction
A car manufacturer's idea of "customer satisfaction."I Made A Mistake I Bought A Lemon Jeep song by Teggy – Jeep Grand Cherokee, what a lemon!
Hysterical Jeep Lemon Video from Australia
- Q. What is usury for interest charged on a $3,900 auto loan?
- A: Tough call, but, while it's unsure if a car dealer is a licensed lender, it IS clear that one may not contract with someone who does not have "capacity" to contract, ie, 'mentally-challenged' and one can be hit hard with punitive damages for knowingly taking advantage of someone like this. She would have to have HORRIBLE credit to get such a rate and almost no one does. Sorry to hear this...
- Q. I purchased a vehicle from a used car dealer and was reposed illegally and was not given the opp. to reinstate
- A: You have rights. I'd STRONGLY recommend you get in touch with the DMV Investigations unit to see what they have to say. My guess is that they can help, fast.
- Q. Can I sue this auto auction.
- A: Sounds like you are correct. Here is a YouTube channel with some thoughts for you: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtIgcjv_Xem4MuFQsWJa4LA Good luck with it.
- Q. Can someone help me not get screwed on a car buy? I have paperwork but no ability to claim ownership.
- A: Sorry for your issues. NO ONE benefits from a "judgment" against them. This matter, at 3,500 or so, is in small claims court, which takes about 60 days start to finish. IF this seller refuses to "do the right thing" you should take her to small claims court, that judgment, when you (hopefully) win, will damage the seller significantly and perhaps "encourage" seller to make it right?
- Q. I got scammed out of 5500$ by an online seller, How to proceed?
- A: Sounds like you may have to sue them, which of course could cost way more than the $5500 you are out. Maybe small claims is your best bet, it's quick, easy and for matters under 10K wherein attorneys are not allowed at all, well, other than to represent an LLC or a CORP.
- Q. I had paint problem on hood of Ford Exp. 17, is the lawsuit still going or it is done, thxs.
- A: Sounds like a nice lemon law case. Not sure what lawsuit you are referring to unless there is some class action out there? Good luck with it.
- Q. If a dealership forgets to charge your down payment and you signed the contract already do you need to pay them?
- A: If you agreed to pay the money but they made a mistake, you should not, morally or legally try to avoid paying what you've agreed to pay. You'd be just like a car dealer then...
- Q. surplus funds due to be collected.Some attorney lied said i hire her but i dont know this person.I havent seen contract
- A: You may want to WRITE to this person to see what is up? Most (honest) attorneys will respond swiftly with an explanation. Failure to respond timely may show s/he knows they did something wrong. Then you may take it to the next level, like opening up a BAR inquiry?
- Q. Hi, I am from China. A US digital marketing company provides online service to us, but they are really inefficient.
- A: Change companies.