Scott McMahanPoole Huffman, LLC
- Business Law
Scott understands that businesses approach the legal world from a different perspective than most people do. Having worked for a mutual fund company before attending law school, Scott was able to learn how businesses approach their legal obligations. While in law school, Scott learned the importance of conveying complex ideas in an understandable manner. During law school Scott learned how to speak to diverse audiences. He competed as a member of the Emory Moot Court Society arguing before judges and attorneys from all over Georgia and completed coursework trying cases before real juries. The combination of Scott’s background in business and his experiences in law school make him an effective communicator and advocate.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- English: Spoken, Written
- Trial Attorney
- Poole Huffman, LLC
- - Current
- Summer Clerk
- Dickenson Gilroy LLC
- Summer Associate
- Eimer Stahl LLP
- Associate Research Analyst
- Calvert Investments
- Emory University School of Law
- American InterContinental University
- State Bar of Georgia
- Scott McMahan's Website Profile
- Poole Huffman, LLC Website
- Atlanta Business Litigation Attorneys Blog
- The Case of Failed Business in Buckhead and What it Says About the Law of Rental Property ‘Surrender’ in Georgia
May 17, 2023
- When You Do (and Don’t) Have the Required ‘Meeting of the Minds’ Needed to Make an Agreement Binding Under Georgia Law
April 28, 2023
- How the Failure to Establish ‘Demand Futility’ Derailed One Group’s Shareholder Derivative Action
April 14, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.