Scott L Mullins
- Securities Law, Stockbroker & Investment Fraud, Business Law ...
Scott Mullins handles litigation in the areas of securities, FINRA arbitration, investment advisers, regulatory compliance, professional licensing, health insurance, and shareholder disputes. He also routinely defends individuals and companies in Government investigations and prosecutions involving these practice areas.
Prior to joining McGaughey Erickson, Scott was Senior Counsel at a commercial litigation firm, and before that, he worked as a securities regulator in Oregon, where he investigated dozens of registered investment advisers involving the sale of private placements, income assignments, notes, investment contracts, and structured settlements. Scott was also cross-designated as a Special Assistant United States Attorney for the U.S. Attorney’s Office - Oregon to prosecute investment fraud. Previously, he was a Senior Prosecutor in the New Mexico Securities Division, and before that an Assistant Public Defender.
Scott began his career with a nationally recognized white collar criminal defense firm in Houston, Texas, focusing mostly on defending complex federal criminal cases. Given this background, Scott was a regional co-chair of the American Bar Association’s White Collar Crime Section.
- Securities Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- White Collar Crime
- University of Wyoming College of Law
- Honors: Dean's Award (2006)
- University of Wyoming
- Ohio University
- Washington State Bar Association  # 54547
- Oregon State Bar  # 142504
- Does the Green Light Mean Go?: Will SEC’s New Rules For Small Offerings Increase State Enforcement Actions?
- The American Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.