Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&A
- Criminal Law
- Consumer Law
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
Video Chat and Conferencing
We always offer a free 30 minute consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Amex
Personal Injury, Consumer law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Legal Rights Advocates
- - Current
- President of Legal Rights Advocates.
- Associate Attorney
- Boncore Law Group
- Associate Attorney working on Criminal Defense matters.
- Massachusetts School of Law
- client champion award
- Martindale Hubbell
- State Bar of Massachusetts  # 670167
Websites & Blogs
- Criminal and Personal Injury Lawyer
- Stages in a Personal Injury Case
- Most Common Types of Personal injury Claims
19 Questions Answered
- Q. Is it Too late to Fix my Disability claim?
- A: Yes, you may be able to reopen the claim. I would ask for a manager at your local SSA office. You would certainly have to speak with your attorney. Scott F. Bocchio Legal Rights Advcoates 855-254-7841
- Q. My ALJ disability claim was denied and my lawyer doesn't file beyond that level. Should I give up, continue on with
- A: You can file an Appeals Council Review. The other option is to file a new claim but all the back due pay from the past claim would be gone. The other issue is that you have to check and make sure your credits are still valid for SSDI before refiling. Scott F. Bocchio, Esq. https://www.yourlegalrightsadvocates.com/
- Q. I’m receiving SSDI. I also have applied for disability in Canada. Can I receive both and would SS need to be notified?
- A: Yes, you can receive both. You would have to notify SSA. Scott Bocchio, Esq. 855-254-7841
Contact & Map