Backed by a proven record of success and award-winning counsel, Scott Erik Edgett is a dedicated criminal defense lawyer serving Plano and Little Elm. He has been advocating for clients for nearly 15 years and is well-versed in the laws and statutes surrounding criminal matters. Attorney Edgett holds a 10.0 Superb rating on Avvo, has been selected for the 2015 Avvo Clients’ Choice award for Criminal Defense, and has been included in the National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers. With his aggressive legal skills and effective strategies, clients can be confident in his ability to protect their names. Attorney Edgett always goes above and beyond to safeguard his clients’ futures. He knows how damaging criminal charges can be, which is why he fights for the best possible outcome. Get his counsel on your side. Call (972) 424-0760.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Free Consultation
In person free consultations on criminal and personal injury cases.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, and Discover (3% processing fee)
- Contingent Fees
Personal Injury cases only.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment plans available.
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Denton County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Dallas County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Trial Lawyers College
- National College for DUI Defense
- Trial Skills University
- State Bar of Texas # 24063588