(314) 725-0000Tap to Call This Lawyer
Scott Chandler TroutCordell & Cordell Managing Partner
- Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law
- Georgia, Illinois, Missouri
Claimed Lawyer ProfileBlawg Search
Scott C. Trout is the Managing Partner of Cordell & Cordell, a firm focusing exclusively on domestic relations for men.
Mr. Trout has been recognized as one of the leading attorneys in the family law area. He was named Missouri SuperLawyer in 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009.
Mr. Trout has appeared in all three District Appellate Courts in the State of Missouri, the Missouri Supreme Court, the 5th District Appellate Court in Illinois, as well as the 7th Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Managing Partner
- Cordell & Cordell
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Rockhurst University
- B.S. | Finance Economics & Philosophy
- Missouri State Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Blog entries
- Father’s Fridays
May 24, 2023
- How Do I Get My Name Off The Mortgage After Divorce?
October 9, 2022
- Divorce Tips For Men: What To Do With The House?
October 8, 2022
- Men's Divorce - Advice For Men Going Through Divorce
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.