Scott C. Trout is the Managing Partner of Cordell & Cordell, a firm focusing exclusively on domestic relations for men.
Mr. Trout has been recognized as one of the leading attorneys in the family law area. He was named Missouri SuperLawyer in 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009.
Mr. Trout has appeared in all three District Appellate Courts in the State of Missouri, the Missouri Supreme Court, the 5th District Appellate Court in Illinois, as well as the 7th Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals.
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Managing Partner
- Cordell & Cordell
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Rockhurst University
- B.S. | Finance Economics & Philosophy
- Missouri State Bar
- - Current
- Blog entries
- Cordell & Cordell’s Virtual Town Hall Offers Tips on Progressing Your Divorce Case During COVID-19
20 November 2020
- Cordell & Cordell Virtual Town Hall Emphasizes the Importance of Strategy in Divorce Cases
14 October 2020
- Cordell & Cordell’s Virtual Town Hall Highlights Dirty Tricks in Divorce
18 September 2020
- Men's Divorce - Advice For Men Going Through Divorce