Sarah T. McCain is a senior associate at Plog & Stein P.C. who has devoted most of her legal career to the practice of family law. As a compassionate Denver divorce attorney, she believes that cementing a solid attorney-client relationship is essential in order to obtain the judgments and orders her clients need to move on with their lives. She derives great satisfaction from being able to help her clients transition into the next chapter or their lives after divorce with the tools and resources they need to be better prepared. She has handled family law matters of varying complexity, including those involving restraining orders, post-decree modifications, child support, child custody, and parenting time. A native Michigander, she obtained her law degree from the Michigan State University School of Law in 2006, where she also completed her undergraduate studies in merchandise management in 2003. She is licensed to practice in Colorado and Michigan. In her free time, Attorney McCain enjoys spending time with her family and two dogs, as well as watching Big Ten basketball and football. For the high-caliber representation you need in Denver, please call our firm at (303) 781-0322. Attorney McCain would be delighted to take a careful look at the details of your matter during an initial consultation.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- Senior Associate
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- Michigan State University College of Law
- Michigan State University
- Colorado State Bar
- Michigan State Bar
- Sarah T. McCain Website Profile
- Plog & Stein P.C. Website
- Denver Divorce Attorney Blog
- Denver Child Support: Statutory Changes, Overnights, and Deviation from Guidelines
16 January 2017
- Parenting Time Exchanges in Colorado (Part 2)
3 January 2017
- Military Service and Your Colorado Family Law Case (Part 1)
23 December 2016
- Parenting Time Exchanges in Colorado (Part 1)
15 December 2016
- Denver Custody: Interacting With the Professionals in Your Child’s Life
5 December 2016
- Service: What if I Can’t Find the Other Party In My Denver Family Law Case?
28 November 2016
- Free Divorce and Real Estate Seminar- December 7, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.
11 November 2016
- Denver Divorce and Your Pets
9 November 2016
- Deciding Whether to Settle Your Colorado Family Law case or Go to Trial
2 November 2016