Sarah T. McCain is a senior associate at Plog & Stein P.C. who has devoted most of her legal career to the practice of family law. As a compassionate Denver divorce attorney, she believes that cementing a solid attorney-client relationship is essential in order to obtain the judgments and orders her clients need to move on with their lives. She derives great satisfaction from being able to help her clients transition into the next chapter or their lives after divorce with the tools and resources they need to be better prepared. She has handled family law matters of varying complexity, including those involving restraining orders, post-decree modifications, child support, child custody, and parenting time. A native Michigander, she obtained her law degree from the Michigan State University School of Law in 2006, where she also completed her undergraduate studies in merchandise management in 2003. She is licensed to practice in Colorado and Michigan. In her free time, Attorney McCain enjoys spending time with her family and two dogs, as well as watching Big Ten basketball and football. For the high-caliber representation you need in Denver, please call our firm at (303) 781-0322. Attorney McCain would be delighted to take a careful look at the details of your matter during an initial consultation.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- Senior Associate
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- Michigan State University College of Law
- Michigan State University
- Colorado State Bar
- Michigan State Bar
- Sarah T. McCain Website Profile
- Plog & Stein P.C. Website
- Denver Divorce Attorney Blog
- Denver Divorce: You’ve Decided to Separate, Now What?
17 May 2017
- What Does It Mean to Make a Good Faith Effort to Mediate My Colorado Family Law Case?
8 May 2017
- Denver Custody: An Exception to the “Exclusive, Continuing Jurisdiction” Provision of the U.C.C.J.E.A
4 May 2017
- Colorado Child Support and Alimony: Bonuses and Commissions Count as Income (Part 1)
23 April 2017
- Colorado Divorce, Property Division, and Contribution to the Marital Estate
11 April 2017
- Automatic Protections During Your Denver Divorce Or Legal Separation Case
5 April 2017
- Dietary Concerns and Colorado Custody
29 March 2017
- Child Custody Arrangements Come in Many Forms
15 March 2017
- Denver Custody: False Allegations of Abuse and Violence (Part 2)
8 March 2017