Sarah T. McCain is a senior associate at Plog & Stein P.C. who has devoted most of her legal career to the practice of family law. As a compassionate Denver divorce attorney, she believes that cementing a solid attorney-client relationship is essential in order to obtain the judgments and orders her clients need to move on with their lives. She derives great satisfaction from being able to help her clients transition into the next chapter or their lives after divorce with the tools and resources they need to be better prepared. She has handled family law matters of varying complexity, including those involving restraining orders, post-decree modifications, child support, child custody, and parenting time. A native Michigander, she obtained her law degree from the Michigan State University School of Law in 2006, where she also completed her undergraduate studies in merchandise management in 2003. She is licensed to practice in Colorado and Michigan. In her free time, Attorney McCain enjoys spending time with her family and two dogs, as well as watching Big Ten basketball and football. For the high-caliber representation you need in Denver, please call our firm at (303) 781-0322. Attorney McCain would be delighted to take a careful look at the details of your matter during an initial consultation.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- Senior Associate
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- Michigan State University College of Law
- Michigan State University
- Colorado State Bar
- Michigan State Bar
- Sarah T. McCain Website Profile
- Plog & Stein P.C. Website
- Denver Divorce Attorney Blog
- Denver Divorce: How Do I Modify My Alimony (Maintenance)? Part 1
18 July 2017
- Denver Divorce and Alcohol
10 July 2017
- What Questions Might I Be Asked in My Colorado Family Law Hearing (Part 1)
1 July 2017
- New Denver Family Law Attorney Hired at Plog & Stein
26 June 2017
- Child Custody in Denver: Changing Primary Residence
18 June 2017
- Denver Child Support: Complex Child Support Calculations
8 June 2017
- What To Do Once Your Denver Divorce is Over?
1 June 2017
- Colorado Child Support and Alimony: Bonuses and Commissions Count as Income (Part 2)
26 May 2017
- Denver Divorce: You’ve Decided to Separate, Now What?
17 May 2017