Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (2013)
- Competitor, The National Trial Advocacy Competition; Competitor, The National Trial Competition; Competitor, American Bar Association Arbitration Competition; Competitor, The South Texas Mock Trial Challenge; Associate Barrister, The Trial Advocacy and Alternative Dispute Resolution Honors Executive Board; Teacher’s Assistant, Lawyering Skills; Member, Phi Alpha Delta.
- Illinois State University
- B.A. (2010)
- Major in Politics and Government, Minor in Philosophy.
- Best Advocate
- National Trial Competition
- Best Cross-Examination
- National Trial Advocacy Competition
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- John Marshall School of Law
- Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution
Websites & Blogs
- Sara L. Ross' Website Profile
- Law Offices of John J. Malm & Associates, P.C. Website
- Chicago Injury Lawyer Blog
- Michaels Stores Pays Settlement of $1.5 Million for Shattering Vases
19 February 2018
- Is Tesla’s Autopilot Feature Safe for Drivers?
31 January 2018
- Proving a Product Liability Claim
29 January 2018
- Could Police Begin Spying on Drivers Suspected of Texting Here in Naperville and Surrounding DuPage County?
20 July 2015
- Defective Furniture Responsible for Thousands of Injuries
10 June 2015
- U.S. Sues Michaels Stores Over Shattering Glass Vases
2 June 2015
- Could Traffic Accidents in Naperville be Reduced by Naperville’s Proposed Transit Plan?
2 June 2015
- What is Product Liability Law in Illinois?
17 December 2014
- Most Popular Dog Breeds in DuPage County are Also Among the Most Dangerous
3 December 2014
- Naperville Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- Illinois Supreme Court Issues Opinion on Joint Tortfeasors
21 February 2018
- How a Dog is Deemed Dangerous or Vicious in DuPage County: Part One
16 February 2018
- Why are Fatalities from Distracted Driving on the Rise?
7 February 2018
- A Rise in Dog Bites Across the Country
30 January 2018
- Liability for Accidents Caused by Drunk Drivers in Illinois
18 December 2014
- Illinois Route 59 Roadway Improvements Will Relieve Congestion and Reduce Traffic Accidents for DuPage County Drivers
30 September 2014
Contact & Map