Law Offices of John J. Malm & Associates, P.C.
The Law Offices of John J. Malm & Associates, P.C. is a downtown and greater Chicago area personal injury law firm representing individuals and their loved ones hurt by the negligence of others. Consultations are free and confidential. Families and injured people can call the firm 24 hours a day in English or Spanish for immediate help. All cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients only pay attorney's fees if Mr. Malm's law firm recovers financial compensation for a client in a trial or settlement.
Naperville attorney John J. Malm is a trial lawyer with 19 years of litigation experience. He has obtained millions of dollars in jury verdicts and settlements for injured clients and their families. Mr. Malm's practice focuses on motor vehicle accidents, work injuries, medical malpractice, and scores of other cases. The firm concentrates its work in Cook County, DuPage County, Kane County, and Will County, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. The firmâ??s lawyers are members of the Illinois State Bar Association, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, DuPage County Bar Association, Kane County Bar Association and Will County Bar Association.
Attorney Malm remains actively involved in the community. He does pro bono work via the Trial Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. Outside of the office, his highest priority is spending time with his family. He served as a volunteer coach on many of his kidsâ?? youth sport teams. He is also a generous supporter of local and national non-profit organizations that include UNICEF, Heifer International, the Batavia Interfaith Clothes Closet, and Batavia Food Pantry.
- Michaels Stores Pays Settlement of $1.5 Million for Shattering Vases
19 February 2018
- Is Tesla’s Autopilot Feature Safe for Drivers?
31 January 2018
- Proving a Product Liability Claim
29 January 2018
- Could Police Begin Spying on Drivers Suspected of Texting Here in Naperville and Surrounding DuPage County?
20 July 2015
- Defective Furniture Responsible for Thousands of Injuries
10 June 2015
- U.S. Sues Michaels Stores Over Shattering Glass Vases
2 June 2015
- Could Traffic Accidents in Naperville be Reduced by Naperville’s Proposed Transit Plan?
2 June 2015
- What is Product Liability Law in Illinois?
17 December 2014
- Most Popular Dog Breeds in DuPage County are Also Among the Most Dangerous
3 December 2014