Law Offices of John J. Malm & Associates, P.C.
The Law Offices of John J. Malm & Associates, P.C. is a downtown and greater Chicago area personal injury law firm representing individuals and their loved ones hurt by the negligence of others. Consultations are free and confidential. Families and injured people can call the firm 24 hours a day in English or Spanish for immediate help. All cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients only pay attorney's fees if Mr. Malm's law firm recovers financial compensation for a client in a trial or settlement.
Naperville attorney John J. Malm is a trial lawyer with 19 years of litigation experience. He has obtained millions of dollars in jury verdicts and settlements for injured clients and their families. Mr. Malm's practice focuses on motor vehicle accidents, work injuries, medical malpractice, and scores of other cases. The firm concentrates its work in Cook County, DuPage County, Kane County, and Will County, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. The firmâ??s lawyers are members of the Illinois State Bar Association, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, DuPage County Bar Association, Kane County Bar Association and Will County Bar Association.
Attorney Malm remains actively involved in the community. He does pro bono work via the Trial Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. Outside of the office, his highest priority is spending time with his family. He served as a volunteer coach on many of his kidsâ?? youth sport teams. He is also a generous supporter of local and national non-profit organizations that include UNICEF, Heifer International, the Batavia Interfaith Clothes Closet, and Batavia Food Pantry.
- Accidents Caused by Lost or Falling Cargo
24 August 2020
- Hit and Run Collisions on the Rise
6 August 2020
- The Dangers of Hungover Driving
4 July 2020
- Distracted Driving Update: Car Accidents Involving Distracted Drivers are on the Rise
18 May 2020
- Pedestrian Accidents Rising Across the Country
10 March 2020
- The De Minimis Rule in Trip and Fall Premises Liability Cases in Illinois
9 April 2018
- Uber Self-Driving Vehicle Hits and Kills Pedestrian
27 March 2018
- Why are Injuries from Semi-Truck Accidents on the Rise?
16 March 2018
- CTA Buses are Striking Pedestrians in Increasing Numbers
7 March 2018
- Illinois Product Liability Law Update: Toro Announces Recall for Snow Blowers
19 February 2021
- Motor Scooter Accidents on the Rise
24 August 2020
- New Illinois Law Holds Reckless Dog Owners Liable
4 August 2020
- Aurora Toddler Fatally Mauled by Dog in Joliet, Illinois
14 July 2020
- Fatal Car Accident in Carol Stream, Illinois
17 June 2020
- Car Accidents Involving Teenage Drivers
2 April 2020
- The Willful and Wanton Standard in Illinois School District Immunity
25 April 2018
- Liability for Drivers of Taxi Cabs and Ridesharing Services
9 April 2018
- What is Defamation in Illinois?
3 April 2018