Free Consultation: (907) 519-3613Tap to Call This Lawyer
Sara L Bloom
- Employment Law, Appeals & Appellate, Arbitration & Mediation ...
- Alaska, District of Columbia, Maryland
Ethics and Professionalism
Daniel R. Perlman May 11, 2020
As a Los Angeles lawyer, I am used to a few shining stars among thousands of lawyers who either don't care about their clients or don't really respect the job they are entrusted to do. Ms. Bloom would shine in LA, and that really sets her apart in Anchorage.
Tony M. October 10, 2021
Sara is very knowledgeable Sara has help me with my divorce and child custody case. I am very pleased with her support, I would definitely look at hiring Sara if you need a lawyer for divorce or child custody, Sara is very well organized and easy to work with, I hope this review helps
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I have practiced law since 1992 and have litigated hundreds of cases in state and federal courts before judges and juries. I represent plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of civil cases. My main focus is employment and tort cases.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
I accept payments using Panther Payments. I charge $300 for an up to an hour phone consultation.
Depends on the case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- D.C. Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Kansas School of Law
- J.D. (1992)
- Alaska Bar Association  # 1509071
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.