Daniel R. PerlmanLaw Offices of Daniel R. Perlman
- Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI ...
Prior to graduating from law school in our Nation's Capital, Daniel R. Perlman worked as a Prosecutor for the Maryland State's Attorney's Office in Montgomery County, Maryland, where he became aware of many of the stumbling blocks that exist between prosecutors and defense attorneys from the government side. Daniel R. Perlman used this opportunity to learn how best to approach prosecutors and how to creatively resolve differences to the satisfaction of both sides.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Juvenile Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
We always offer a free consultation either by phone or face to face.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept credit cards as well as a variety of other payments and extend payment plans to clients on a case by case basis.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
All fees are based upon specific circumstances and are reasonable and negotiable.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Daniel R. Perlman
- Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
- - Current
- L.E.A.R.N. (Lawyers Exchange And Referral Network
- - Current
- California Bar Association
- - Current
- American Bar Association
- - Current
- Criminal Defense Lawyers PLLC
- Perlman & Cohen
- Federal Criminal Defense Pro
- Can federal charges be dropped after an indictment
January 28, 2023
- When Can Criminal Charges Be Dropped
November 15, 2022
- When Do Drug Charges Become Federal?
November 3, 2022
- Criminal Attorney Los Angeles CA
- Methadone Possession in California
January 23, 2016
- Online Solicitation of a Minor
June 24, 2014
- Petty Theft in California
June 19, 2014
- Los Angeles DUI Defense Blog
- DUI Expungement in California
August 21, 2014
- Felony Traffic Offenses
June 17, 2014
- Driving, Alcohol, and the Weekends
May 20, 2014
- Colorado Criminal Civil
May 18, 2014
- DUI Arrest and License Suspension
December 4, 2013
- Teen Shoots, Kills 2 Men On Oregon Hunting Trip
October 7, 2013
- Blogs on Perlman & Cohen
- AI: The Game Changer in Criminal Defense Law
April 28, 2023
- 5 Ways Domestic Violence Lawyer Can Help You Fight for Justice
April 15, 2023
- Accessing Domestic Violence Services in Los Angeles
March 20, 2023
- Los Angeles Drug Violations Attorney
- Illegal Production of Marijuana Extracts
January 14, 2015
- Restitution and Pot Growing in Mendocino County
September 26, 2014
- Simple Possession in California
August 25, 2014
Interview for prospective attorneys to gain informationLos Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney Daniel Perlman Fox News Appearance 7.21.2011
Last minute news appearance on FoxThe Law Office of Daniel Perlman
Old advertisement - new number 310.557.1700
- Q. Can a police officer stop you for no reason?
- A: They often do. But they just as often can come up with an excuse. The vehicle code is extensive and within a couple minutes they can find a reason to stop practically anyone. Having said that, we file many motions to suppress evidence for a BAD STOP...These 1538.5 motions are difficult, though not impossible to win.
- Q. How can I help my innocent brother out of prison?
- A: There are too few details to really address this, however there are always ways to try to explore helping someone who has been convicted of a crime. Again, with a full set of facts it would be far more likely that an attorney could give you an opinion on what opportunities exist to assist in helping your brother. You claim his innocence, so if there were facts to support this, that's obviously worth looking into.
- Q. : I am CDL holder , got pull over in passenger car for DUI , if my BAC is under 0.08 , what will happen to me license .
- A: If you BAC is under .08, the DMV will not take action against your license which means you will not suffer a hard suspension (on a first DUI). You are also unlikely to suffer any kind of soft suspension either.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.