Sandra T. Kas-Mikha
- Divorce, Family Law, Personal Injury ...
Sandra is the founder of Kas-Mikha Legal Group PLLC in Southfield, Michigan. She received her Juris Doctorate from University of Detroit Mercy and her Bachelor’s in Communication and Media Studies from Wayne State University.
Specializing in personal injury and family law, Sandra works with vulnerable clients on a daily basis. As an attorney and counselor at law, Sandra epitomizes her role as a counselor by empathizing with fragile clients and minimizing their worries. Sandra’s top priority is always client satisfaction. She tirelessly negotiates with opposing counsel to ensure the best possible outcome for all of her clients. She also understands how confusing the legal system can be, so she makes the process seamless by guiding her clients every step of the way.
Since becoming an attorney, Sandra has gotten millions in compensation for her clients already. Prior to attending law school, Sandra had extensive experience working as a Paralegal, where she initially developed a desire to advocate for people. Sandra recently decided to take the next step in her legal career, which led to the founding of Kas-Mikha Legal Group PLLC, a boutique-sized law firm.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
Clients receive a 1-hour free consultation (in person or phone conference)
All insurance claims are on a contingent fee.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
All family law cases have a retainer fee and hourly fee associated.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Arabic: Spoken
- Aramaic: Spoken
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- J.D. (2020) | Law
- Wayne State University
- B.A. (2017) | Communications & Rhetoric
- State Bar of Michigan  # P84575
- Chaldean American Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.