TELEVISION LEGAL CONTRIBUTOR
• Appeared as Legal Contributor discussing current controversial issues on "Nancy Grace," CNN, HLN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS
EMPLOYMENT • Current Sole Practitioner-Law Practice is solely dedicated to Criminal
• Defense Law-Adult & Juvenile Former Vice President Managing
• Criminal Attorney for one the State's largest consumer law firms.
• Successfully DEFENDED thousands of cases as a Criminal Defense
• Lawyer in many high profile cases throughout the State of Texas.
• Hired by the State of Oregon to defend Juvenile charged with serious felony offense in Texas.
• Former Felony prosecutor Harrison County, Texas.
• Counseled State Troopers on procedures from prosecuting many felony cases ranging from Drug cases to Murder.
• As a Former State Prosecutor prosecuted hundreds of cases ranging from DWI to Murder.
• Sam R. Cammack III received his Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and graduated with honors from the University of Houston.
• Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Law School receiving his Doctorate of Jurisprudence.
• Finished first in his class in 11 (eleven) different areas of Law, receiving the Prima Execellencia award for Legal Scholars.
• While in Law School won HDW mock trial competition and qualified for Nationals.
• Interned the 14th Court of Appeals with Justice Eva Guzman
MEMBERSHIPS ATTAINED • Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
• Houston Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
• Associations of Trial Lawyers America
• Criminal Association of Trial Lawyers America
• National Association of Criminal Trial Lawyers
• Harris County Bar Association
• Tarrant County Bar Association
• Harrison County Bar Association
• Supreme Court of Texas (State Bar of Texas)