Samuel AbloeserWilliams Cedar, LLC
- Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Environmental Law ...
Samuel Abloeser is a true litigator. Whether a client has suffered a serious auto accident injury, or been harmed as the result of dangerous working conditions or defective products, he truly goes to the mat on their behalf.
Often Mr. Abloeser’s victories benefit a group of similarly victimized individuals, as when he represents workers exposed to asbestos or women diagnosed with breast cancer following Hormone Replacement Therapy. He has also represented hundreds of railroad workers, men and women who have their own unique worksite risks and challenges.
“Even though technology has changed it in some ways, the essence of railroad work is the same as it has been since the beginning – to drive the train, and make sure the tracks are functional and safe. It’s very hard work, often performed under stringent deadlines.”
With extensive experience in commercial litigation, Mr. Abloeser also specializes in small businesses and closely held corporations. These cases can involve anything from a small cell phone distributor up against a powerhouse like Cingular/AT&T, or a ship supply corporation pitted literally against whole countries.
Mr. Abloeser is well-versed in international maritime law, the Jones Act and ship seizures.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Environmental Law
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Car Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Workplace Toxic Exposure
- Construction Accidents
- Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA)
- Alcoholic Beverage/Liquor License Liability (Dram Shop)
- International Traveler Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- Williams Cedar, LLC
- - Current
- Williams Cuker Berezofsky
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 31602
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.