If you are seeking a career in the music field or thinking of starting your own business, consulting with an attorney will be highly beneficial. As a musician, producer, and entrepreneur for over a decade, I have found the business aspect of entertainment and business law to be daunting and confusing. Mollaei Law was founded with the beliefs that artists and entrepreneurs should concentrate on their craft without business and legal distractions. Artists are meant to create and lawyers are there to facilitate that process. Mollaei Law’s focus is to assist artists and entrepreneurs achieve their full potential while minimizing legal distractions. A business attorney can be very useful as a strategist for any ideas and plans you have, and also can serve as a source of network to many business professionals who can help you exceed in your field. As a competent entertainment and business lawyer with a strong passion in creativity and entrepreneurship, you can be assured you will receive high quality legal service from Mollaei Law.
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property
- Entertainment & Sports
- Communications & Internet Law
- Free Consultation
Free 30 minute consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Farsi: Spoken, Written
- Hebrew: Spoken, Written
- Attorney at Law
- Law Offices of Payab & Associates
- Southwestern University School of Law
- J.D. / Law (2013)
- University of California - Los Angeles
- B.A. / Sociology (2009)
- State Bar of California # 291761
- Mollaei Law Website
- Music, Entertainment & Business Law Blog for Artists, Entrepreneurs, & Businesses | Mollaei Law Blog - Mollaei Law
- How to Form an LLC in California: A Step-by-Step Guide
16 May 2017
- Difference Between Partnership and Corporation – Which is Better?
9 May 2017
- C Corporation vs S Corporation – Which is Better?
1 May 2017
- Things to Consider When Starting a Business
23 April 2017
- Most Business Friendly States
17 April 2017
- Why Form an LLC?
9 April 2017
- Best State for LLC – Which State is Better?
30 March 2017
- Business Lawyer (Don't Get Burned Without One)
26 March 2017
- Starting a Business in Los Angeles: A Step-by-Step Guide
22 March 2017