We are the go to law firm for traffic tickets in the Atlanta metro. We can save your time and driving record for a reasonable fee. We have received high reviews from former clients, and are respected by fellow attorneys and judges. Contact us today for a free phone consultation.
AV Rated since 2015
10.0 AVVO Rating
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Sam McRae Law, LLC
- - Current
- University System of Georgia - Georgia State University
- J.D. | Law
- University System of Georgia - State University of West Georgia
- M.A. | History
- University of North Carolina - Pembroke
- B.A. | History
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
- Sam McRae Law
- The Walk of Shame: What You Must Do If You Hit a Parked Car
5 February 2016
- The Cameras on the Bus Go Click, Click, Click:
21 January 2016
- Goodbye Dekalb Recorders Court!
15 March 2015
- What do traffic lawyers charge?
24 May 2014
- Georgia’s Super Speeder Law
22 May 2014
- Should traffic court judges be elected?
30 April 2014
- Atlanta Municipal Court: What’s PTIT mean?
23 April 2014
- Should I bindover my Dekalb County Recorders Court case to State court?
20 April 2014
- The Nolo Contendre Plea: Advantages and Disadvantages
3 February 2014