Since 1997 S. Michael Graham's law office has been devoted to zealously representing and protecting the legal rights of injured workers throughout the State of Texas. Mr. Graham became board by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in the area of workers' compensation law in 2005. His office handles workers compensation cases from the administrative level all the way through trial by jury. Mr. Graham received his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at Austin in 1987 and went on to receive his law degree from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville in 1991. Mr. Graham is currently an active member of the Dallas Bar Association and the Texas Bar association.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
My office will give you an initial free phone consultation to evaluate your claim and advise you of your legal rights.
In claims involving negligence for personal injury, my office will not collect a fee up front. We will prosecute your claim and obtain a fee when the claim is settled or tried to a verdict.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
In workers' compensation claims, the lawyer's fee is paid out of the claimant's income benefits by the workers' compensation insurance. The attorney fee is not collected directly from the injured worker. Consult with attorney for more specific details on the fee arrangement.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- The Injured Workers' Lawyer since 1997!
- University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
- J.D. | Law
- Texas Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Board Certified Workers' Compensation
- Texas Board Of Legal Specialization
- Q. I was injured in a car accident while working in 1993 and had mutilple fractures. Filed a claim was off for
- A: If you filed your initial claim with the Division of Workers' Compensation in Texas and the specific injury is part of your work related injury, you have coverage for life for the work related injuries. This might be difficult to prove up but in theory you would still have a valid claim.
- Q. I got bit by a dog at work and he fractured my thumb I went to the doctor through workers comp and my case is closed now
- A: You have the right to seek reasonable and necessary medical care for your thumb. You also have the right to receive a permanent impairment rating for your thumb. If you would like help with this process, feel free to contact me as follows: email: email@example.com ph. 214-358-6060
- Q. Buenas tardes , quisiera saber como me puedo asesorar para demandar una compañia que me despidió injustificadamente
- A: Hola Me LLamo Michael Graham. Si puedo llamar mi officina es mejor. No hablo mucho espanol. Si tiene una persona qua habla English para eusted es mas mejor. Gracias.