Ryan S McLaughlinDivorce, Family, & Estate Law—Creative, Convenient & Affordable
- Divorce, Estate Planning, Family Law ...
Hello! My name is Ryan McLaughlin and I'm the founding attorney at McLaughlin Law. I focus primarily on Family Law and Estate Planning. In addition to a J.D. from the University of Wyoming College of Law, I have extensive training as a therapist, which has proven invaluable in my work as a divorce mediator.
McLaughlin Law a next-generation law office: flat-fee, mobile, and client-centric. Flat fee means that, from wills to custom contracts to divorce representation, you can see all of my prices in advance. No surprises or hourly-rates that keep accumulating without results. Mobile means that in lieu of a brick-and-mortar law office, I meet clients over phone, video chat, at their homes, in coffeeshops, etc. Since I don't have all the extra overhead associated with an office space, I pass tremendous savings on to the client.
McLaughlin Law's ideal customer is a Minnesotan looking to solve their legal problems in the most cost and time-effective way possible. In short, I'm a non-traditional attorney pursuing creative legal solutions.
In the divorce realm, this means my ideal client is open to mediation and other non-litigious options. Of course, given the turbulence associated with divorce, this kind of collaborative approach isn't always feasible. But, in the situations where mediation is possible, I'm an excellent resource. I'm fair, experienced, and trained neutral facilitator of discourse.
In the estate planning arena, my ideal clients are folks who don't want to pay huge legal expenses. As a new father myself, I relate to young families and, as a result, they are some of the most rewarding clients.
Whoever you are, though, if you appreciate creativity in service of cost-savings, I'm your attorney!
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- - Current
- University of Wyoming College of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- Carleton College
- J.D. (2008) | Political Science
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Adjunct Professor of the Year
- Georgia Military College
- McLaughlin Law: A Next-Generation Family & Estate Law Practice Serving Minnesotans Seeking Affordable & Creative Legal Solutions
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.