Ryan PentaRyan, is this you? Claim & update for free!
- Insurance Claims, Personal Injury, Products Liability ...
Ryan Penta received his Bachelor's Degree from Syracuse University in 2000 and graduated from the University of Miami School of Law in 2003. He has been actively practicing law for the past fourteen years, with vast expertise in litigation proceedings. Ryan spent eleven years working at GEICO, where he handled subrogation, PIP, bodily injury and uninsured/under-insured motorist cases. Ryan is also a Board Certified Civil Trial lawyer and has tried over twenty jury trials, some of which include car accidents, motorcycle accidents, and first party claims. He strives to help Personal Injury Clients with professional, serious, and dedicated legal representation.
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Free Initial Consultation
- POZO-DIAZ & POZO, P.A.
- Staff Counsel
- University of Miami
- J.D. (2003)
- Syracuse University
- B.A. (2000) | Accounting
- Florida Bar Association
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.