Ryan  Beiser

Ryan Beiser

Low Cost, High Quality Family Law Representation Serving Orange County
  • Divorce, Family Law
  • California
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg SearchSocial Media

My family law career began in 2011 when I was hired as an associate attorney at the firm of Oyler & Woldman and the Law Offices of Donald N. Woldman, both family law practices. In 2016, after Mr. Woldman’s passing, I started my own practice, which has been a positive development for me. Working for myself allows me the flexibility to choose what I charge and whether or not I accept a particular case. I try to be as transparent as possible regarding the work I do for a client as well as honestly counseling them on likely outcomes of their legal issues. If you are in need of a family law attorney, reach out to me for a free consultation. I may be the right one for you.

Practice Areas
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Family Law
    Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of California
ID Number: 270457
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
University of California Hastings College of the Law
J.D. (2009) | Law
University of California Hastings College of the Law Logo
Syracuse University
B.S. (2005) | Psychology
Syracuse University Logo
Professional Associations
California State Bar  # 270457
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
5 Questions Answered
Q. How many days does a prenuptial agreement need to be signed before the ceremony to be considered valid in california?
A: Here's the law on it: https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displayText.xhtml?lawCode=FAM&division=4.&title=&part=5.&chapter=2.&article=2.
Q. Can I evict my 90 year old mother from my home; I reside in CA?
A: You can, but there are various procedural steps you will need to take. You will probably need a lawyer who specializes in landlord tenant law.
Q. If I marry a woman with children from prior relationship can I be responsible to pay child support if we have a divorce
A: No, unless you legally adopt them.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
The Law Office of Ryan E. Beiser
5319 University Dr.
No. 3220
Irvine, CA 92612
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.