I practice law in Salt Lake City.
My areas of practice include divorce, custody, and general family law; personal injury including automobile accidents, slip and falls, dog bites, and other types of injuries caused by the fault of another; I also handle general civil litigation.
I am a solo practitioner. That means when you send me an email, I will respond. When you call me, I'll be the one who answers the phone. I offer a very high level of service for my clients.
Call me today and let's see if I can help you.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Family Law
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
Mention this ad and receive a free consultation. If you have legal questions and wish to receive legal advice during our initial meeting, I charge a discounted fee of $100. The initial consultation fee compensates me for the hour that we will spend together, as well as any other work performed before our meeting. We will discuss my fees in more detail during our first meeting, whether it is paid or not.
- Contingent Fees
Most injury cases can be handled on a contingent-fee basis, meaning you pay no attorney fee unless/until we recover for your case. Other cases where you are seeking damages, , such as libel, slander, or defamation, will require a retainer.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
An uncontested divorce (meaning I prepare the paperwork, and both parties agree on EVERY issue) costs a flat fee of $1,500. Other types of family law cases, such as divorce, divorce modification, paternity, or child support, usually require a retainer. The amount of the retainer will depend upon your case. In general, the more complicated your case, the higher your fees will be; for a less-complicated case, your fees will be lower. The retainer is based on my assessment of your case. Call now. Mention this ad for a free consultation.
- Law Office of Russell D. Gray, PC
- - Current
- In June, 2006, I relocated from Anchorage, Alaska to Salt Lake City, where I grew up. I opened my own law practice so that I could offer high-quality legal services in the areas of personal injury and family law. In the time since I opened my practice, I have handled numerous divorce and custody cases; car accidents, slip and falls, premises liability cases; a child sex abuse case; and other types of of cases where my clients were able to meet their legal goals.
- Associate Attorney
- Richmond & Quinn
- Associate attorney at well-regarded insurance defense firm. Handled automobile accidents, slip and falls, premises liability cases; also worked on insurance coverage, insurance bad faith, airplane accidents.
- University of Oregon School of Law
- J.D. / Law
- Alaska State Bar # 0311056
- Utah State Bar
- - Current
Attorney Russell Gray and Dr. Jay Shetlin discuss soft tissue injuries related to auto accidents.Auto Accident - Why I need an attorney
Attorney Russell Gray answers the popular question, -Why is it better to have an attorney working for you in an auto accident case?- Hosted by Dr. Shetlin with the...What is PIP or no-fault insurance?
Attorney Russell Gray answers questions posed by the public to Dr. Jay Shetlin. Both are members of the Utah Whiplash Group. This section is regarding Personal Injury Protection Insurance...