Family Law matters can cause a great deal of stress and confusion, which is why it is important that you hire an attorney who is both empathetic to your needs, and driven to get you the best result possible.
Rudolf Angulo is an Associate Attorney in our Clayton, Missouri office. Rudolf graduated from the University of Missouri- St. Louis with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology and went on to receive his Juris Doctor from St. Louis University School of Law. Prior to working at Stange Law Firm, Rudolf worked for Legal Services of Eastern MO in their Family Court Project. While in law school, Rudolf interned at SLU Law’s Civil Litigation Clinic as well as ArchCity Defenders, where he gained litigation experience both in Civil and Administrative mattes.
When Rudolf is not at work, he enjoys watching St. Louis Cardinals games, going on jogs and hikes, attending concerts, playing video games, and watching Science Fiction movies. Rudolf is also fluent in Spanish.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- Family Law
- The Missouri Bar
- ID Number: 70862
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- The Missouri Bar # 70862
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- St. Louis Family Law Blog
- Pro baseball player and wife headed for high asset divorce
24 May 2019
- Changes to SNAP could help children
9 May 2019
- Divorce outcomes vary for stay-at-home moms
24 April 2019
- More family courts prefer joint custody
10 April 2019
- Military divorces bring with them special concerns
29 March 2019
- Deciding how to claim children as dependents after divorce
11 March 2019
- Military members face certain divorce stressors
28 February 2019
- About marital separation
13 February 2019
- Why parents are required to pay child support
31 January 2019