Roland P Ernst
- Family Law, Divorce
Roland P. Ernst is a highly regarded trial attorney and litigator with extensive courtroom experience in both the divorce and marital law field. He has gone to trial in numerous contested divorce cases, child custody cases, divorce modification cases. Roland has also argued cases in the Illinois Appellate Court, Illinois Supreme Court and the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. With more than 39+ years of courtroom experience, he knows there is no substitute for hard work and thorough preparation of your divorce case. If you are looking for an experienced, skilled and compassionate attorney who will work directly with you to protect you and your interests, contact Roland Ernst at (708) 949-8231 for a confidential consultation.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Post-Decree Modifications, Visitation, Allocation of Parental Responsibilities
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contact our office at (708) 949-8231 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your legal matter
- DePaul College of Law
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Assocaition
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Will County Bar Association
- A Liberalization of the Use of Expert Testimony in Illinois - Wilson v. Clark
- DePaul Law Review
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.