Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Free Consultation
Free 30-minute initial consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Kollias & Giese, P.C.
- Law Offices of Daniel J. Kollias, P.C.
- Notre Dame Law School
- University of Michigan Law School
- B.A. / Economics
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Daniel Kollias' Website Profile
- Kollias & Giese, P.C. Website
- DuPage County Divorce Lawyer Blog
- DuPage County Children’s Center
15 May 2017
- Are Individual Federal Income Taxes Dischargeable in Bankruptcy?
1 May 2017
- Illinois Law on Name Changes
17 April 2017
- How Much Does the Date Matter when Signing a Prenuptial Agreement?
3 April 2017
- Programs to Protect Children in Domestic Relations Litigation
20 March 2017
- Imputation of Income for the Purposes of Calculating Maintenance in Illinois
9 January 2017
- Illinois Child Support: Modification in the Event of a Job Loss
28 November 2016
- Can your spouse be required to pay your attorney fees under Illinois law?
14 November 2016
- Can You File Bankruptcy to Discharge Your Family Support Obligations?
31 October 2016
Contact & Map