Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Free Consultation
Free 30-minute initial consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Kollias & Giese, P.C.
- Law Offices of Daniel J. Kollias, P.C.
- Notre Dame Law School
- University of Michigan Law School
- B.A. / Economics
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Daniel Kollias' Website Profile
- Kollias & Giese, P.C. Website
- DuPage County Divorce Lawyer Blog
- Imputation of Income for the Purposes of Calculating Maintenance in Illinois
9 January 2017
- Illinois Child Support: Modification in the Event of a Job Loss
28 November 2016
- Can your spouse be required to pay your attorney fees under Illinois law?
14 November 2016
- Can You File Bankruptcy to Discharge Your Family Support Obligations?
31 October 2016
- Illinois Child Support Statute Changes
17 October 2016
- Dividing Debts During Divorce: Student Loans
3 October 2016
- Szyfranski v. Dunston: Illinois Contract Law and Frozen Embryos
7 September 2016
- Premarital Agreements in Illinois: A Hypothetical Scenario
24 August 2016
- Is Money Withdrawn from an IRA “Income” for Child Support Purposes?
11 July 2016
Contact & Map