(256) 539-7396Tap to Call This Lawyer
Robert VargoRobert F. Vargo, Attorney at Law
- Real Estate Law, Estate Planning, Business Law ...
- Alabama, Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
Robert Vargo has over 35 years experience representing businesses and individuals in an extensive variety of corporate, commercial, technology and real estate law matters. During that time, he has enjoyed long standing relationships with many clients nationwide.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Willing to implement various fee arrangements, including fixed hourly billing, a fixed or flat fee, a fixed fee plus hourly, a contingent or success fee, and a task or unit-based billing.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Robert F. Vargo, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- St. Mary's University School of Law
- University of South Florida
- B.S. (1970) | Economics
- State Bar of Texas
- - Current
- Alabama State Bar
- - Current
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Board Certified, Commercial Real Estate Law
Articles & Publications
- Equity Participation by the Institutional Lender - The Security Status Issue
- South Texas Law Journal - Volume 26, Pages 225-241
- Federal Securities Coverage of Real Estate Transactions: The Existence of a Security
- Cumberland Law Review - Volume 14, Pages 301-327
- From Contract to Closing: Documents Used In a Real Estate Tranaction, Austin, Texas (video presentation)
- State Bar of Texas, Professional Development Program
- Anti-trust and Securities Issues in Real Estate Developments, Condominiums and Cluster Developments Course
- University of Miami School of Law
- Board Certified, Commercial Real Estate Law, 1986-2001
- Texas Board Of Legal Specialization
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.