Robert NiceGet Your Matter Resolved!
- Legal Malpractice, Personal Injury, Business Law ...
An Indiana native, Robert J. Nice has practiced law in Indiana for three decades. With a legal career that began in 1985, he focuses his practice in the areas of Real Estate, Small Business, Business Litigation, General Litigation, Legal Malpractice, and Plaintiffs’ Personal Injury.
Following law school at Villanova University, Robert Nice was employed as an associate with a large Indianapolis law firm for six years before establishing his own firm in 1992. As the Managing Partner of The Nice Law Firm, LLP, he now rises to the challenge of operating five offices located throughout central Indiana. He is adept in courtroom presentation, thrives in oral arguments and jury trials, and has secured several multi-million dollar verdicts on behalf of clients.
Prior to attending law school, Robert earned his undergraduate degree in pharmacy from Purdue University and worked as a pharmacist for several years before beginning his legal career. He also has extensive real estate expertise, not just legally, but also logistically, as a former owner of more than 100 rentals.
As a small business owner, Robert understands the struggles, challenges, and nuances associated with owning and operating a successful small business. He is actively involved in the legal community as a member of the American Bar Association, Indiana Bar Association, and Indianapolis Bar Association. As a local leader, he serves on the Executive Committee for the Litigation Section of the Indianapolis Bar Association and was named a “Distinguished Fellow” by the Indianapolis Bar Foundation in 2019. He is admitted to the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana and United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, as well as the United States Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit, and United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Nice is proud to help Hoosiers with their legal issues and makes it his focus to solve their problems with skill, compassion, and guidance.
- Legal Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Car Accidents
- Mechanic's Liens
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contact for details.
- Indiana Supreme Court
- ID Number: 10466-49
- 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner
- The Nice Law Firm, LLP
- - Current
- Villanova University School of Law
- J.D. (1985) | Law
- Honors: ABA Client Counseling Competion -- National Champion (1st out of 130 competing schools) Reimel Moot Court Competition - Finalist (2nd out of 58 teams)
- Activities: Moot Court Board
- Purdue University - Purdue University
- B.S. (1982) | Pharmacy
- Activities: Distinguished Student Class Representative -- Student American Pharmaceutical Association Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity
- Distinguished Fellow
- Indianapoolis Bar Foundation
- Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Robert Nice has obtained multiple multi-million dollar jury verdicts.
- AV Rated
- Martindale Hubbell
- Indiana State Bar  # 10466-49
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Litigation/Solo and Small Firm Sections
- American Bar Association
- Litigation/Law Practice Management Sections
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Litigation Committee -- Executive Committee
- - Current
- Evictions and Landlord / Tenant Law In Indiana
- National Business Institute
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.