Robert ButwinickMinneapolis Personal Injury Lawyer
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse
In need of a personal injury attorney in Minneapolis? If so, it may benefit you to get in contact with Butwinick Injury Law. The firm’s attorney has 18 years of legal experience, and has advocated for the rights of countless injury victims, including victims of 9/11. The team is passionate about their clients’ well-being, and they utilize cutting-edge technology to further the abilities of their practice. In addition, Mr. Butwinick was selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers® Rising Stars? Edition of 2003 and 2004. The firm is committed to providing the necessary attention to detail for maximizing the chance of a successful outcome in the court of law, and is willing to handle challenging cases. Please call to request a free consultation.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Hamline University School of Law
- American Arbitration Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Motor Vehicle Accident Committee
- Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.