Rivers Judson Morrell IIISouthern California Personal Injury Attorney and Super Lawyer since 2007
- Personal Injury, Animal & Dog Law, Elder Law ...
Mr. Morrell has more than 40 years of experience as an accident & personal injury attorney. He represents those who have lost loved ones in a fatal accident, and those injured in car, truck & motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, hit-and-run cases, dog bites, slip & fall accidents, elder abuse and neglect, and claims against public entities and insurance companies. He holds those responsible for transmitting an STD without warning financially accountable.
"I have often seen, in my many years, too many attorneys who have not done their client the justice that they deserve. Too many attorneys take cases in which they really have no interest. The most often seen and heard complaint is that the client is not kept informed as to what is going on, does not return calls, nor respond to emails, etc. That is why in our office we take your calls and we respond to emails immediately. We provide our clients with my cell number, and I will speak to clients on week ends, or whenever they call. Many times I will spend time with a caller, explaining the law, and the legal issues that concern them."
Highly recommended by peers, the industry and clients alike. Rivers Morrell has achieved Avvo's "Clients' Choice" award for many years in a row and has a perfect rating of "10" based upon an unblemished record of 5 star reviews and the recommendations of peers. Mr. Morrell is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates since 1989. There are less than 7000 attorneys in the entire United States that have been admitted to this organization. Mr. Morrell has also been selected as a Southern California Super Lawyer every year since 2007. He was selected in the Top 1% of the attorneys in the United States and named as one of the Top 100 attorneys in the State of California.
Rivers Morrell is a Board Certified Civil Trial Advocate. He is a lifetime member of the Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of his clients.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Animal & Dog Law
- Elder Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- STD Transmission
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Public Entity Liability
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Law Firm of Rivers J. Morrell III
- - Current
- Golden Gate University
- J.D. (1973)
- University of California - Berkeley
- B.A. (1970) | Economics
- Southern California Super Lawyer
- Thomson Reuters
- Mr. Morrell has been selected as a Southern California Super Lawyer every year since 2007
- Top 3000 in the United States
- Law Dragon
- Recognized since 2006
- To 1% in Nation
- National Assocation of Distinquished Counsel
- Premier 100 Trial Attorneys in State of California
- American Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Client Choice Award
- Top 10 in State of California
- National Academy Of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Best Attorneys in America
- Rue Ratings
- Top 100 Litigators
- American Society of Legal Advocates
- Silver Award
- Elite Lawyers of Ameria
- Lifetime Memeber
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Advocate of ABOTA since 1989
- California State Bar  # 57849
- - Current
- Trial Advocacy Skills, Suggestions, Pointers, etc., Trial Advocacy Skills
- Board Certified Civil Trial Advocate
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Personal Injury Attorney in Los Angeles, Orange County and Riverside
- Rivers J. Morrell, III's Website Profile
- Personal Injury and Accident Blog for Southern California
- Injured in a Car Crash in Irvine CA
June 7, 2023
- Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Orange County CA
June 6, 2023
- Injured Passenger Has a Valid Personal Injury Claim
June 4, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.