- Business Law, Construction Law, Divorce ...
- New Jersey
How We Can Help You...
We pride ourselves in our ability to place our clients in the most advantageous position possible through careful legal planning. By offering sound legal advice based upon our years of experience, we look to prevent legal problems for our clients before they occur. And we solve our clients' problems when they do occur through aggressive, modern and professional litigation techniques.
Whether business or personal, litigation or non-litigation, our clients trust that we bring the skill and experience to successfully allow them to accomplish their goals.
At a time in history when the legal system seems to make the simplest task complex, when mistakes in planning or execution can cost untold sums, and when the need for action has become ever more pronounced, we consistently demonstrate the ability to get the job done, to achieve the maximum result, and to do so efficiently with a minimum of strain on the resources of our clients.
What We Do...
Shapiro & Shapiro is a full service law firm based in Camden, Burlington and Gloucester Counties, New Jersey, with a statewide practice in New Jersey and a Pennsylvania practice covering the metropolitan Philadelphia area.
With a wealth of legal experience extending for more than 25 years, the firm offers a broad range of legal services in a variety of areas of the law. The firm's areas of practice include:
* Business and Contract Law
* Construction Law
* Real Estate
* Personal Injuries
Who We Are...
RICHARD A. SHAPIRO has been practicing law since 1983. He is a member of the Bars of New Jersey and Pennsylvania, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, and the United States District Courts for New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania.
Richard's personal practice emphasizes business planning, formation and transactions, contract law and business litigation, as well as family law, real estate and land use. Richard's practice also concentrates on construction law. He has represented owners, contractors and architects in over $85 million in projects.
In addition to his private practice, Richard also serves as Solicitor for Camden County College, and has taught college business law courses.
Cited in Marquis' Who's Who, he is a member of the Camden County Bar Association, New Jersey Bar Association Committee on Higher Education, the American Bar Association Forum on the Construction Industry, and a past member of the Camden County Workforce Investment Board.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Personal Injury
- New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- Brandeis University
- New Jersey State Bar  # 023001983
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.