Richard DiTomasoDiTomaso Law
- Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Medical Malpractice ...
- New Jersey, Pennsylvania
My name is Richard DiTomaso, founder of DiTomaso Law. I grew up in South Philadelphia in a working class family. Today I am a Certified Civil Trial Attorney, focused on aggressively representing injured accident victims. I have been a practicing attorney for almost 20 years and have recovered millions of dollars for these victims. I have fought for clients who were injured in all kinds of accidents – motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall, product liability, construction, workplace, bar room assaults, and dog bites. I have seen first hand the devastating effects that accidents can have on the lives of ordinary people. Seeing these traumatic effects, I wanted to do something more. Not only did I want to aggressively fight for accident victims and recover the highest possible settlements, but I also wanted to give them more of their settlement. Typically accident lawyers charge contingency fees of 1/3, 40% or even 50% of a victim’s settlement. These legal fees can leave an accident victim with less – a lot less – than they deserve. That’s why I founded ditomasolaw.com – where you get more of your settlement, because we take less.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Civil Trial Litigation
Free Case Review
Significantly Lower Fees!
- New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- J.D. (1995)
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Rutgers University
- B.A. (1992) | Economics and Finance
- Camden County Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- N.J. Supreme Court
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.