(334) 269-4440Tap to Call This Lawyer
Richard D. ShinbaumThe Shinbaum Law Firm
- Bankruptcy, Social Security Disability
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Conferencing
Richard Shinbaum is the former Chairman of the Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Section of the Alabama State Bar Association, a former member of the Alabama Advisory Council of the United States Civil Rights Commission and is a speaker at various legal seminars concerning Bankruptcy and Debtor rights.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Social Security Disability
- Does Not Currently Practice Law
- Not Currently Accepting Clients
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Alabama State Bar Association
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Shinbaum Law Firm
- University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa
- B.S. (1971) | General Business
- University of Alabama School of Law
- New York University
- Alabama State Bar
- National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- State Bar of Alamba
- Commercial Law
- State Bar of Alabama
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.