(318) 226-9100Tap to Call This Lawyer
Richard D. Lamb IIIWiener, Weiss & Madison, A Professional Corporation
- Tax Law, Estate Planning, Probate ...
- Louisiana, Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
Rich is a shareholder with Wiener, Weiss & Madison. He joined the firm in 2013 and advises businesses, families and individuals in the areas of Taxation, Corporate Law, Securities Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate Law, Estate Planning, Successions/Probate, Title Insurance and Nonprofit Law.
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- Title Insurance
- Titlesite, L.C.
- - Current
- Attorney & Shareholder
- Wiener, Weiss & Madison, A Professional Corporation
- - Current
- Managing Editor
- Wealth Strategies Journal 2.0
- Georgetown University Law Center
- LL.M. (2013)
- Certificate in Estate Planning
- Loyola University New Orleans
- J.D. (2012)
- Certificate in Taxation
- Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
- B.A. (2008)
- 40 Under 40 Honoree
- Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Initiative
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana State Law Institute
- Tax and Estate Planning Council of Shreveport
- Shreveport Bar Association
- Young Professionals Initiative
Articles & Publications
- Louisiana's Historic Courthouses: A Look at the Past and the Present
- The Business of Science, Bioentrepreneurism Seminar Series
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.