Reneka Catie HayesThe Law Office of Bryan Fagan
- Divorce, Family Law
Reneka Hayes is a native Texan born in Austin, Tx. She attended Prairie View A&M University where she earned a bachelor’s degree In History. There she played the flute and piccolo for the marching storm band and graduated magna cum laude. Reneka graduated from the Thurgood Marshall school of law at Texas Southern University in 2010 and passed the bar in July of 2010. From then on, she has practiced family law and criminal law in her own practice. Reneka comes to the firm with family law experience and always does her best to defend her clients. When she is not defending her clients Reneka is an active person who enjoys listening to music, spending time at home watching television and movies with her husband, and shopping for the best new pair of shoes.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24074378
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Office of Bryan Fagan
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- Texas State Bar  # 24074378
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.