Rebecca M. KujawaHoganWillig, PLLC
- Personal Injury, Appeals & Appellate, Civil Rights ...
- New York
Rebecca Kujawa concentrates her practice in Litigation and Appellate Practice. Rebecca has experience in various types of civil litigation in state court as well as with administrative agencies. Rebecca assists in many aspects of the litigation process, including pleadings, discovery and motion practice. Rebecca received her JD from the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, where she served as a Publications Editor for the Buffalo Law Review and was awarded the Order of the Coif (highest academic achievement). As a law student, Rebecca also gained extensive insight into civil litigation as a student law clerk to the Hon. Richard J. Kloch, Sr., Niagara County, 8th Judicial District.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- HoganWillig, PLLC
- - Current
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law
- J.D. (2015)
- Honors: Magna Cun Laude; Order of the Coif
- Activities: Buffalo Law Review, Publications Editor
- Order of the Coif
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School
- State Bar of New York  # 5394762
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Emerging Attorney- Rebecca Kujawa
- Buffalo Business First
- 8.0 attorney rating
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.