Raymond F. Chamberland IIIChamberland Law
- Divorce, Family Law, Domestic Violence
Ray Chamberland, Founder, Raymond F. Chamberland III P.C.,
has joined Noticed©, an invitation-only service for
distinguished professionals. Chamberland has been chosen
as a Distinguished Lawyer™ based on peer reviews and
ratings, dozens of recognitions, and accomplishments
achieved throughout his career.
Chamberland outshines others in his field due to his
extensive educational background, numerous awards
and recognitions, and career longevity. In addition to a B.A. in business administration, he also holds
an M.A. as well as his Juris Doctorate from Creighton University School of Law and a Master of
Military Science from Air War College at Maxwell AFB. A former fireman and veteran of the U.S. Air
Force, today Chamberland ranks among the ten best attorneys in Colorado and his firm has also
received recognition as a top Colorado family law firm.
With nearly 25 years dedicated to law, Chamberland brings a wealth of knowledge to his industry,
and, in particular, to his area of specialization, family law.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Stepparent adoption
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Military Divorce
Free initial consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Military rates available
- Senior Attorney
- Chamberland Law
- - Current
- Creighton University School of Law
- JD | Law
- Bellevue University
- B.A. | Business Administration
- Central Michigan University
- El Paso County Law Library Committee
- Past Member
- Colorado Bar Association
- El Paso County Bar Association
Ray Chamberland, Colorado Family Lawyer, talks with each of his clients to discuss the steps, procedures, and timelines for their particular case. At Chamberland Law, Ray and his staff of...What is Divorce in Colorado?
Ray Chamberland, Colorado Family Lawyer, explains the divorce process, called a "Dissolution of Marriage." Ray outlines the five basic steps-- more details available in our other videos. For more information...
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.