Randy AlberhaskyThe Alberhasky Law Firm
- Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury
Randy Alberhasky is a trial lawyer who specializes in workers’ compensation and personal injury cases. He has litigated hundreds of cases and has successfully argued cases before the Missouri Court of Appeals.
During his legal career, he has personally tried over 200 workers’ compensation hearings and jury trials in courts throughout the State of Missouri. Randy Alberhasky has fought cases in Kansas City, Joplin, Springfield, Jefferson City, Camdenton, West Plains, and St. Louis.
HELPING OUR VETERANS
If you have been injured at work and are now totally disabled while still suffering from a prior disability related to your service in the armed forces, law enforcement or another work-related injury, then you may be entitled to additional compensation through the Second Injury Fund. Our law firm has a deep respect and gratitude for US service members, and we dedicate ourselves to winning your compensation.
We also represent injured workers, their spouses, children, and families with the same professional tenacity. A work injury can result from almost any activity: an automobile accident, lifting a box, tripping on a power cord, typing repetitiously on a computer, exposure to toxic substances, or from using a defective product. There are all kinds of work-related activities – physical or otherwise – that have the potential to cause injury.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
For further information, please contact our office
- The Missouri Bar
- ID Number: 42551
- 8th Circuit
- Managing Partner
- The Alberhasky Law Firm
- - Current
- Founder and managing partner of firm exclusively focused upon representation of injured workers and their families.
- Placzek & Francis
- Worked for William W. Francis, Jr, who is now a Missouri Court of Appeals judge, handling workers’ compensation and 3rd party claims.
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- University of Iowa
- Honors: cum laude
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Executive Board Member
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar
- Sustaining Member
- Missouri Compensation Law Desktop 5th Edition: Third Party Practice & Subrogation
- The Missouri Bar
- The Alberhasky Law Firm, PC
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.