Randall Drew

Randall Drew

Drew Law Office, pllc.
  • Immigration Law
  • New Hampshire
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg SearchSocial Media

After 15 years of practicing immigration law in firms both large and small, the time has come to offer what I have learned to the public in the best way I can. Drew Law Office, pllc. is located across the street from the USCIS office in Bedford, NH. My mission is to offer experienced legal counsel at reasonable rates - in an environment where clients can feel comfortable and where the attorney is always approachable.

Practice Area
Immigration Law
Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Visa, Master Card, PayPal, Google wallet
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Hourly Fees and Flat Fee Representation Available
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Hampshire
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
1st Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Spanish: Written
Professional Experience
Drew Law Office, pllc.
- Current
Immigration Law
Wiggin & Nourie, PA -- Immigration Practice Group
Law Offices of Mona T. Movafaghi, PC
Boston University School of Law
J.D. | Law
Boston University School of Law Logo
Plymouth State College
B.A. | Political Science
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
nh bar association
- Current
Activities: Federal Practice Section; International Law Section
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
NH Immigration Lawyer Blog
Legal Answers
8 Questions Answered
Q. Hi, I'm an Au pair and my boyfriend asked for my hand in marriage. I'll finish in May. Should we get married before?
A: Congratulations! There are a number of factors to consider regarding marriage - immigration issues being just some of them. You could potentially apply for an immigrant visa, or a fiancé visa, or a K-3 visa. Maybe you could remain in the United States and seek adjustment of status. A lot depends on the specifics of your case and what issues are most important to you, your family, and your soon to be spouse. To best answer the question you need to have an individual assessment of both what is legally required in your specific situation and what best meets your needs and timeframe.
Q. Hi , My dad has green card expired 10 years ago, does this count as immigration proceedings?
A: All it means when someone's 10 year green card expires is that they probably need to apply for a new card.

Immigration proceedings normally means being placed in removal by ICE (that's what most people refer to as deportation).
Q. Will I need to renew my Indian Passport, before I apply for U.S. citizenship and during the citizenship interview?
A: You won't need it to be unexpired if your green card is still valid. You will need an acceptable form of photo ID which is unexpired.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Drew Law Office, pllc
Bedford Heights Complex
82 Palomino Ln
Suite 602
Bedford, NH 03110
Telephone: (603) 644-3739
Fax: (603) 644-3738
Monday: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5:30 PM (Today)
Thursday: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Notice: By Appointment Only - during Coronavirus shutdown. Hopefully, back to regular hours May 2020.
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.