There are many ways to help a client achieve a positive outcome in his or her case. Occasionally, direct negotiations with the other side can result in a favorable resolution. In other cases, we may have to prepare to take a case to trial before the other side agrees to a fair settlement.Sometimes, however, the best and only option is to go to court and present a case to a jury.
In these situations, people throughout Alabama and across the region have turned to the experienced Huntsville attorneys of Hornsby, Watson & Hornsby. We are effective in every type of litigation strategy, but we take special pride in our ability to present a client’s side of the story in a courtroom and convince a jury to rule in our favor.
Not all lawyers have this instinctive, aggressive approach, and our attorneys’ experience and dedication are but some of the things that set our firm apart from others in the state.
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Alabama State Bar Association
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney / Partner
- Hornsby, Watson & Hornsby
- - Current
- University of Alabama School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Birmingham-Southern College
- State Bar of Alabama
- - Current
- Have You Been in an Accident Involving an 18-Wheeler? How to Find the Right Personal Injury Attorney
- The legal blog of Hornsby, Watson & Hornsby
- My Neighbors’ Dog Bit My Child. Now What?
28 July 2020
- Business Interruption Insurance COVID-19 Huntsville, Alabama
10 April 2020
- Help! I Was Hit by Someone Texting and Driving. What Do I Do?
17 February 2020