Ralph W. Hornsby Jr.Hornsby, Watson & Hornsby
- Personal Injury, Nursing Home Abuse, Products Liability ...
There are many ways to help a client achieve a positive outcome in his or her case. Occasionally, direct negotiations with the other side can result in a favorable resolution. In other cases, we may have to prepare to take a case to trial before the other side agrees to a fair settlement.Sometimes, however, the best and only option is to go to court and present a case to a jury.
In these situations, people throughout Alabama and across the region have turned to the experienced Huntsville attorneys of Hornsby, Watson & Hornsby. We are effective in every type of litigation strategy, but we take special pride in our ability to present a client’s side of the story in a courtroom and convince a jury to rule in our favor.
Not all lawyers have this instinctive, aggressive approach, and our attorneys’ experience and dedication are but some of the things that set our firm apart from others in the state.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Alabama State Bar Association
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney / Partner
- Hornsby, Watson & Hornsby
- - Current
- University of Alabama School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Birmingham-Southern College
- Martindale-Hubbell Lawyers Service
- Peer Rated for High Professional Achievement
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Selected To Super Lawyers: 2009 - 2017
- State Bar of Alabama
- - Current
- Have You Been in an Accident Involving an 18-Wheeler? How to Find the Right Personal Injury Attorney
- The legal blog of Hornsby, Watson & Hornsby
- $1.4 Million Negligent Shooting Case in Madison County, AL
February 21, 2023
- ATV Accident Liability and Negligence Law in Alabama
September 23, 2022
- Car Accidents, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Death Related to Distracted Driving in Alabama
August 23, 2022
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.