Pratheep Sevanthinathan is the award-winning founder of the Seva Law Firm. He has been practicing an insurance litigation attorney for the past several decades - first as an an insurance defense attorney and later as a plaintiff's attorney. Mr. Sevanthinathan is a No-Fault insurance guru who has lectured on the topic at numerous seminars, published articles on insurance issues, and has sat on many insurance litigation committees.
Mr. Sevanthinathan is a fierce advocate for his clients who has taken many cases to trial victories. He has been recognized for his work with the following awards: SuperLawyers, Michigan's Top Lawyers, DBusiness Top Lawyers: Insurance Litigator, and numerous others.
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Seva Law Firm
- - Current
- Spectrum Legal
- Zausmer Kaufman
- Seva Law Firm
- Michigan Auto Accident Portal
- Happy MLK Day!
18 January 2021
- What Damages Might Be Recoverable After a Wrongful Death?
17 January 2021
- What Kinds of Expert Witnesses Does My Personal Injury Case Need?
3 January 2021