- Business Law, Employment Law, Real Estate Law
I am a business lawyer who thinks like a businessman. Providing the kind of services my business clients need really is that simple. My practice focuses on litigation solutions that are consistent not at odds with my clients' business needs. My firm, Slinde Nelson, offers full service, innovative solutions to business clients throughout the region. We handle entity formation, buying and selling of businesses, employment law matters and employee relations issues, intellectual property matters, trade secrets, real estate and construction matters, and just about any other issue that comes up in the business setting.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Seidl Law Office
- Business Litigation Attorney
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Attorney in Civil Litigation Trial Practice Group
- University of Washington School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Moot Court Honor Board, Pacific Rim Law and Policy Journal
- Oregon State Bar  # 013650
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- - Current
- Oregon State Bar Association
- - Current
- Slinde Nelson & Du Val Business Law PC
- Admin Blog Post Capabilities: Post with edited publish date
July 27, 2021
- Employment law forbids a hostile work environment
July 7, 2021
- What to know about a home title
July 22, 2020
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.