Based in San Diego, the Law Office of Peter Blair represents clients during their time of need in criminal defense matters, including domestic violence, white collar crime and other areas of criminal law. His practice is committed to clients who trust us to be their fiercest advocate and to protect their rights, liberty and property. Regardless of your charges, the Law Office of Peter Blair will aggressively pursue justice on your behalf by thoroughly investigating the facts and collecting evidence to later present to a jury. Mr. Blair will prepare a strategic legal defense, presenting a full picture of our client’s lives, including their career, family and hopes for the future. Although many cases never go to trial, Mr. Blair always prepares as if each case will, giving his client’s the upper hand during negotiations and the confidence to know that their defense is fully prepared come what may. Attorney Peter Blair is dedicated to providing excellence in client services. He will listen carefully to your concerns, explain their legal options, keep you informed of developments and work with you to achieve the best outcome possible to your matter.
Mr. Blair continues to receive the highest honors in the areas of legal ability, experience, industry recognition, and professional conduct. Mr. Blair is the leading 10.0 AVVO-rated lawyer, receiving top marks from clients and attorneys, has been named a Top 40 Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers, as well as a Top Lawyer in California by the Legal Network, noting his commitment to ethical standards and professional excellence.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- White Collar Crime
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of California
- English: Spoken, Written
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- University of Washington - Bothell campus
- B.A. (2005)
- Avvo Client Choice Award
- Avvo Client Choice Award, 2019
- Top Attorney
- Avvo Top Attorney 10.0 Client Reviews
- Top 40 Under 40
- Trial Lawyers USA, LLC
- Top 40 Under 40,The National Trial Lawyers
- The Law Office of Peter Blair - Blog
- Are Police Permitted to Allow Drug Sniffing Dogs at My Police Stop?
15 August 2018
- Legal Consequences if You Are a Non-Violent Drug Offender
15 August 2018
- Is Pleading Insanity Considered to be a Get Out of Jail Free Card?
13 August 2018
- Did Somebody Else Do It?: A Closer Look at Mistaken Identity
12 August 2018
- What is Illegal Importation and Where Does Seizure Play a Role?
9 August 2018
- How Does the Prosecutor in Your Case Prove Meth Possession?
9 August 2018
- Three Strikes Law Explained: When it Applies to Your Case
8 August 2018
- Pleading Guilty: Should I Plead Guilty so I Can Avoid Trial?
2 August 2018
- Your ‘Accused List’ – What to do When You’ve Been Accused of a Crime
27 July 2018