Pauline E. IsidroKOZA LAW GROUP
- Estate Planning, Business Law, Arbitration & Mediation ...
Pauline Isidro is an Associate Attorney at Koza Law Group, specializing in estate planning and business law. She holds a B.A. in English from the University of Southern California, as well as a Juris Doctorate degree from Thomas Jefferson School of Law. A veteran of the public relations industry, Ms. Isidro previously provided strategic publicity and product placement consultation services for various clients at a Hollywood, California-based boutique P.R. firm. Ms. Isidro is currently an active member of the State Bar of California where she also holds membership with the Trusts and Estates Section. She is also an active member of Wealthcounsel, the San Diego County Bar Association, and North County Bar Association. Ms. Isidro is a trained mediator with experience mediating disputes relating to commercial transactions, personal injury matters, and probate cases. Outside of practicing law, Pauline enjoys taste-testing local restaurants, cheering on the Los Angeles Lakers, and traveling to far-off places. Her happy place is “a sunny island beach.”
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Intellectual Property
- Free Consultation
- Tagalog: Spoken
- State Bar of California  # 299612
- KOZA LAW GROUP
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.