Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
Mr. Botros has practiced family law exclusively since 2010. He is a Certified Family Law Specialist, certified by the California Board of Legal Specializatio
- Family Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Nancy J. Bickford, APC
- University of San Diego
- University of California - Los Angeles
- Top Young Attorney
- San Diego Daily Transcript
- 2011 and 2012
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Family Law Bar Association
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- Certified Family Law Specialist
- California Board of Legal Specialization
Websites & Blogs
- Andrew J. Botros' Website Profile
- Nancy J. Bickford, APC Website
- San Diego Divorce Attorneys Blog
- What is a Parenting Coordinator?
22 March 2017
- Whoops: The right way to bring an error to the attention of your judge.
18 March 2017
- “What Is In A Name”…A Lot Come To Think Of It.
15 March 2017
- Arguments Over Divorce Jurisdiction
5 March 2017
- Is the other parent not paying child support? Try a Notice of Delinquency
3 March 2017
- New Study Finds Overnights with Fathers Best for Children
1 March 2017
- Can spouses that have not yet separated limit their spousal support rights?
21 February 2017
- Spousal Support Termination Under Family Code 4322
19 February 2017
- What is a trust account and why is it needed?
16 February 2017
Contact & Map