When you need the support of a Kansas City DUI lawyer you can trust, you should take immediate action and come to the law firm of Paul W. Burmaster P.A. This law office has earned its highly-respected reputation and is just the place for you! Attorney Burmaster received his law degree from the University of Kansas School of Law. He is a member of the Johnson County Bar Association, the Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and the National College for DUI Defense. Moreover, he has been admitted to the Missouri State Bar and the Kansas State Bar. He understands the DUI process and is well equipped to stand by your side and fight for you throughout the entirety of your case. He also practices criminal defense and specifically drug crime defense. He has 20 years of experience which you can benefit from. Pick up the phone and contact the firm without further delay to receive the aggressive defense you need!
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Kansas School of Law
- Client's Choice lawyer under the DWI category
- National College for DUI Defense
- Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Recent Blog Posts
- Paul W. Burmaster Named to 2018 Super Lawyers List
1 March 2019
- Attorney Paul Burmaster Receives 2017 Avvo Client's Choice Award
30 August 2017
- Attorney Paul W. Burmaster Named as One of the Top 3 DWI Lawyers in Overland Park, KS
10 March 2017
- What is DUI Booking & Bail?
30 March 2015
- Can I Have A DUI Removed From My Record?
2 June 2014
- Will I Lose My License If I Get A DUI?
26 May 2014
- What Are The Penalties For Multiple DUI's?
19 May 2014
- What Are The Penalties For A First Time DUI?
12 May 2014
- Can I Be Arrested For DUI Even If I Have Not Consumed Any Alcohol?
31 January 2014