(214) 662-0087Tap to Call This Lawyer
Parrish S. NordanNordan Licensing
- Intellectual Property, Patents, Trademarks ...
- Alabama, District of Columbia, South Carolina, United States Patent and Trademark Office
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Conferencing
Attorney Nordan is a Registered Patent Attorney with vast experience in the areas of Patent Litigation, Intellectual Property and Innovation Law, Patents and Patent Law, Trademark Law, Corporate Structure and Organization, and various areas of IP Litigation. In addition to practicing IP Law, Attorney Nordan serves as Vice-President of Tide in Texas, a Chapter of The University of Alabama National Alumni Association.
- Intellectual Property
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Additional Practice Areas
- Patent Litigation
- Microsoft Teams
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Alabama State Bar Association
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- South Carolina
- South Carolina Bar
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Intellectual Property Attorney
- Nordan Licensing
- - Current
- Nordan Licensing is a boutique IP Law Firm providing a full-range of services: IP Litigation, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution, Corporate Law, Business Law, Commercial Consulting, Brand Protection, Trademark Law, and Innovation.
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- J.D. (2015) | Juris Doctor
- Honors: Judge Abraham Caruthers Fellow
- University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa
- B.S. (2011) | Biology and Political Science
- South Carolina Bar Intellectual Property and Innovation Committee
- South Carolina Bar Technology Committee
- Charleston County Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Activities: Biotechnology Committee, Healthcare Technology and Medical Devices Committee.
- South Carolina Bar Fee Disputes Board
- Board Member
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Activities: Biotechnology Committee (Sub-chair), Emerging Technologies Committee, Food and Drug Law Committee
- Tide in Texas
- - Current
- Activities: Vice-President of Tide in Texas, a Chapter of The University of Alabama National Alumni Association
Websites & Blogs
- NORDAN LICENSING
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.