Omeed BerenjianExperienced Business Attorney for Business Owners
- Business Law, Employment Law, Real Estate Law
Omeed is a corporate attorney, focusing on small to medium sized privately-held businesses. Omeed’s practice includes advising clients on choice of entity, general corporate and partnership matters, commercial matters (contract drafting, review and advice), and shareholder and partner relations (shareholder, partnership, and “buy/sell” agreements).
Whether a large business or an entrepreneur in a start-up business, clients are proud to call Omeed Berenjian their lawyer, their confidante and their friend. “By understanding clients and their businesses, I believe I can be a better advisor and help them make the most of their business opportunities.”
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of St. Thomas, Minnesota School of Law
- State Bar of Minnesota
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.