William BaileyBK Law Group
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, White Collar Crime ...
- Minnesota, Federal District of North Dakota
William M. Bailey practices in all areas of criminal defense at the trial court level including DWI, Drug Sale and Possession, Criminal Sexual Conduct, Vehicle Forfeiture, and Immigration. He has experience defending misdemeanor, gross misdemeanor, and felony cases throughout the state of Minnesota. Additionally, Mr. Bailey has experience handling appeals before the Minnesota Court of Appeals. He is licensed in Minnesota State Courts, the Federal District of North Dakota, and Immigration Courts nationwide.
Mr. Bailey attended the University of North Dakota where he obtained Bachelor of Science degrees in Psychology and Criminal Justice Studies and went on to earn his J.D.. While attending law school Mr. Bailey had the opportunity to work for a highly respected criminal defense firm and gained valuable experience working on all types of criminal cases at the trial court level as well as appeals before the North Dakota Supreme Court.
Mr. Bailey's most critical assets are his ability to creatively solve complex problems and maintain open lines of communication with his clients while pursuing the best possible results in their case. He prides himself on his ability to explain complex legal issues so that those who do not have a legal education can understand.
Mr. Bailey was born and raised in Rosemount and now lives in St. Paul. He enjoys watching and coaching sports, reading, and spending time with his family.
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Immigration Law
- Deportation Defense
- Microsoft Teams
We offer a free initial case consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept credit and debit card payments.
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- ID Number: 399024
- North Dakota
- North Dakota Supreme Court
- ID Number: 08106
- Federal District of North Dakota
- Immigration Courts
- English: Spoken, Written
- BK Law Group
- - Current
- Olson Defense
- I was an attorney with Olson Defense from September 2017 to August 2020.
- Attorney/Law Clerk
- Swanson Law Office
- I worked as a law clerk at Swanson Law Office until I became licensed as an attorney and continued to work as an immigration attorney until September, 2017.
- Law Clerk
- Reichert Armstrong
- I worked as a law clerk for Alex Reichert from August, 2014 to July, 2016.
- University of North Dakota School of Law
- J.D. (2016) | Law
- University of North Dakota
- B.S. (2013) | Criminal Justice Studies
- University of North Dakota
- B.S. (2012) | Psychology
- State Bar of Minnesota  # 0399024
- I-9 Compliance, Fargo, North Dakota
- I spoke to a group of Human Resources professionals about how to maintain I-9 compliance while avoiding engaging in discriminatory practices again non-citizens.
- Q. I was pulled over on 94 east about an hour ago for speeding by a state trooper. He asked how fast I was going in a 70mph
- A: You can always contest the ticket. The officer isn’t required to show you the radar or inquire about registration. Your best shot to contest the ticket will be with the assistance of an attorney.
- Q. If I received a ticket from a state trooper and the trooper didn’t put his Trooper/CVI Name on the citation and only put
- A: No.
- Q. Officer could not provide a ticket to sign because her in-car printer was broken. Can I get a dismissal based on that?
- A: This will not be a defense to the ticket. You should get an attorney involved if your goal is dismissal.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.