Noah PasserShulman & Hill
- Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation
- New York
Noah Passer, a Partner who hails from New York, is a seasoned litigator with a primary focus on advocating for injured workers and securing the maximum compensation for them. With a wealth of experience in Workers' Compensation, Noah is well-versed in all phases of the process, from the initial claims to trial, settlement, and permanency. He has a proven track record of litigating any disputed matter pertaining to the employment relationship, medical treatment approval, disability, permanency, and other related issues. Noah commands a high level of respect from his peers and colleagues, and he is unwavering in his commitment to his clients' best interests.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for details
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 4583910
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney / Partner
- Shulman & Hill
- - Current
- Senior Associate
- The Law Office of Michael Uysal
- Severance, Burko, Spalter & Masone
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- State University of New York - College at Geneseo
- B.S. (2003) | Business Administration
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Selected to Rising Stars: 2019 - 2021
- New York State Bar  # 4583910
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.